Thursday, August 13, 2015

Day 27: Continuing Your Education AFTER Coach Basics Training

Continuing Your Education AFTER Coach Basics Training

Beachbody can sometime be complicated and overwhelming.  There is a ton of information and you will not learn it all overnight (heck, I am still learning new things daily!).  What do you do or where do you go when you need help?  These are the actions I take when I have a question and I strongly suggest you do the same:

1.  Search the Beachbody FAQs (I usually have to Google Beachbody FAQs to get the address since I don't have it memorized):  https://faq.beachbody.com/app/home/lob/team

2.  Search for your question on YouTube.  There are thousands of videos made by Beachbody coaches that cover numerous topics on YouTube.  If something in the FAQs doesn't make sense, I will typically go here next.

3.  Ask your upline sponsor coach.  They are an excellent resource when you need advice or tips and have probably had the same question you are asking at some point in time.  If you need the answer ASAP, however, I would skip 3. and go straight to 4.

4.  Call or online chat with Coach Relations.  I prefer online chat and I usually don't have to wait to chat with someone (the most I have waited was 4 minutes).  You can start a chat by logging into your online office and click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

After Coach Basics training, there are other leadership training that you can do once you get close to or hit Diamond.  You can ask your upline sponsor about these trainings or they will present you with them when the times comes.


Assignment
(Please post to the comments section for this day in the group page)

1.  What was the most useful part of your Coach Basics Training?

2.  What would you improve about your Coach Basics Training?

3.  What was not covered in your Coach Basics Training that you would have liked to learn more about?

4.  How a scale from 1-10, how confident do you feel moving forward as a coach?  Why?  

No comments:

Post a Comment